The NYSTS 2011 Winter Meeting will be held on Thursday, February 3rd. The meeting is from 6-8 pm at the Milstein Heart Hospital Conference Center at Columbia at 167th Street and Fort Washington Avenue.
The program will consist of the following resident presentations of interesting problems with a focus on the use of New and Emerging Technologies. Each presentation will be STRICTLY limited to 8 minutes in total to allow adequate time for discussion.
1. Transcatheter Vacuum Extraction of a Right Atrial Mass. Jonathan Hemli, Lenox Hill Hospital.
2. Multiple Cryoablations for Pulmonary Metastases in Synovial Sarcoma. Cynthia Salinas, Stonybrook Medical Center.
3. Use of the ENABLE 3F Aortic Valve Prosthesis. Jonathan Yang, Columbia University Medical Center.
4. Robotic Resection of Esphageal Leiomyoma. Richard Lazzaro, New York Methodist Hospital.
5. Robotic-Assisted Resection of Large Esophageal Leiomyoma, Koji Park, St. Lukeâ€™s Roosevelt Hospital.
6. Simultaneous hybrid treatment of coronary artery disease. Russell Reiss, Columbia University Medical Center.
7. Heartware LVAD as Bridge to Transplantation. David Greuner, Montefiore Medical Center.